Here are the things I am working on. Some or all will be in the next release:
- Correct the cloned outpost and colony ships bug (Thanks to Siron for the excellent saved game. I am now able to duplicate this bug.)
- Alter the /noorion switch so that it actually removes Orion and the Guardian rather than moving the system off the map. It should leave a regular system in its place.
- Re-examine the effects of the /nobh switch and possibly change the the type of star the black hole is converted to.
- Alter the /picks switch so that the switch effects all players in a multiplayer LAN game.
- Add the /noscan switch. The scan button during combat will be disabled. This will limit scanning. You will still be able to see what weapons have been fired or are available as your opponent selects them.
- Add the /noreport switch. The report button on the diplomacy screen will be disabled preventing you from seeing what technology your opponent has.
- Add the /bonus Each worker, scientist, and farmer receives a +3 bonus. It is not effected by moral, race picks, pollution, or any other effect. It also does not contribute to pollution. It is a flat bonus added after all regular calculations are done. This switch is intended to lessen the benefits of and reduce the negative effects of some race picks. Also, it should shorten multiplayer game length.