I have released the b20 patch today. I have decided to hold off on the /noscan switch until the next release. The following are the included features:
- Fixed a bug that caused colony ships and outpost ships to be undeleted after they have been used to create a colony or outpost.
- Fixed the /noorion switch so that it removes Orion and the Guardian rather than moving the system off the map. A regular system is left in its place.
- Changed the /nobh switch so that the type of star the black hole is converted to is random rather than always red.
- Added /noreport - The report button on the diplomacy screen will be disabled preventing you from seeing what technology your opponent has. Also, Technology demands and trades are greyed out.
- Added /droids - All players start out with the ability to build androids (all 3 types).
- Changed post warp tech age - players will receive all tech up to 250RPs except fighter bays. Creative races will also no longer receive fighter bays in post warp.